Dear reader, thanx a lot for visiting this blog..do follow by clicking the button below..tqvm..:)

Jul 2, 2007

4 Things

Ha..ni pepagi lagi daku dah update..jgn bising2 lagi ye..:D

Four (latest) jobs I’ve had:
1. UMP's Staff

2. SSL Trainee
3. 'Kuli' @ Bakery Shop
4. Student

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. P.Ramlee's movies

2. -
3. -
4. -

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Kuantan, Pahang

2. Kota Samarahan, Sarawak
3. Georgetown, Penang
4. Kuala Kangsar, perak

Four TV shows I love:
1. CSI

2. ER
3. Heroes
4. Akademi Fantasia

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

2. Langkawi
3. Batam Island, Indonesia
4. Singapore

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Mee Kari

2. Bubur Jagung
3. Spageti Carbonara
4. Macaroni Bakar

Four sites I visit daily:
1. UMP's e-community
2. Blog
3. Hanieliza
4. Friendster

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Kuala Kangsar, Perak..rindu kat mak n abah

2. Setiawangsa, KL...rindu kat mariah n fateh
3. Sogo, KL...rindu nak shopping..mega sale wooo...
4. Pangkor Island...tak sabar nak berfamily holiday ujung thn ni

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Achedz
2. Imang
3. -
4. -

Ok..itu sahaja...:)

No comments: